EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Delphi Internal Error

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 08/18/2011 09:41:18
by Jochen Lay (Basic support level)

Hello,

I'm currently evaluating "secure blackbox" using Version 9.0.203 (Evaluation) with Delphi XE. We need mostly the OpenPGP package for some issues in our DMS system.

Everything works fine so far, but when I tried to put everything we need in a package I get the following error when just putting the units SBPGPKeys, SBPGPUtils into the uses clause. (Removing the units lets the project compile again)

[DCC Fatal Error] uSitaEncryption.pas(7): F2084 Internal Error: U10346

Is there any hint you can give me on that issue?

Best regards

Jochen
Posted: 08/18/2011 11:29:48
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) Do you want to create your own set of runtime packages or ... ?
2) Putting just two units to the package won't work. These two units depend on 3 dozens of other units which also must be included.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/19/2011 02:45:37
by Jochen Lay (Basic support level)

Thank you for your quick answer. What I want to do is write some kind of facade class wich publishes the functionality we need and combines it with some of our other libraries.

Example:

unit uEncryption;

interface

uses
SysUtils, uInternalTypes, IB_Components, IB_Access,
SBPGPKeys, SBPGPUtils, SBUtils, SBPGPConstants;

type
TSIEncrytion = class(TSIObject)
private
FIB_Connection: TIB_Connection;
FUserID: Integer;

procedure Initialize;
procedure LoadUserData;

public
constructor Create(aConnection: TIB_Connection; aUserID: Integer);
destructor Destroy;override;

procedure GenerateKeyring(aOutputPath: String);
end;

implementation

I did this in a standalone VCL Application for testing the functions and it worked fine. But we need this in a seperate package...

Is there any possibility to do this with SecureBlackbox?

Best regards

Jochen
Posted: 08/19/2011 03:02:11
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I see no problems with building a package - if we ship a set of packages, nothing would prevent you from building your own set of packages. What you need, though, is to pick right units and add them all to your package. As said, there are plenty of dependencies there, and you have to include all units. It's likely that Delphi IDE doesn't offer you to add those units automatically if you don't have their source code.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1995 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!