EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to check ElRemotePortForwardSSHTunnel disconnected

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 08/11/2011 00:56:50
by Alex Gilev (Standard support level)

I am using Delphi\RemotePortForwarding demo and it works very well, open port at remote side, so my website script able to tonnect to local webserver app.
Local Internet connection is not stable, so I need to know when tunnel is not working any more to make disconnect/connect. How I can do this?

Thank you.
Posted: 08/11/2011 01:08:55
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

You can check this by handling TElSSHRemotePortForwarding.OnError event and checking if ErrorCode = ERROR_SSH_CONNECTION_LOST.
Posted: 08/11/2011 01:50:30
by Alex Gilev (Standard support level)

Thank you for quick answer.

As I can see I selected not correct demo, in the SSHBlackbox\Client\RemotePortForwarding does not exist such component. Will try to use SSHBlackbox\Client\SimplePortForwarding\Remote now :).
Posted: 08/11/2011 01:57:39
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

The demo is correct, but it demonstrates how to use the low-level component for remote port forwarding. It is recommended to use the high-level one (TElSSHRemotePortForwarding) wich usage is demonstrated in SimplePortForwarding\Remote demo.

Topic viewed 1849 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!