EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Visual FoxPro

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 02/05/2007 06:49:49
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Previous build appears to have problems in VFP (or, better to say, VFP appears to have problems with SecureBlackbox).

I've uploaded another build to http://www.eldos.com/files/sbb/pr/secbboxax.zip

In this build ReadDirectoryAsString is a function which returns a value. Should work ...

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/06/2007 03:24:43
by Thomas Ganss (Standard support level)

And in this version VFP has no problem reading the returned string from ReadDirectoryAsString. The problems were definitely on the vfp side, which does not support all possible ways to transfer information that COM offers. Within the next few days Eldos will also have a VFP script showing basic handling of EldosSFTP to existing and potential customers.

A more detailed info will be added to the ticket.

Thanks for your effort

Thomas Ganss
Posted: 02/08/2007 03:03:31
by Thomas Ganss (Standard support level)

retrofitted the Basic Script in vfp showing usage of simplle SFTP client with comments. It includes parsing of ReadDirectoryAsString into a vfp-aDir compatible structure and an Eldos-like formated array. Coding is finished, waiting for inclusion/clearing of free licensing / no liability legal blurb to protect our company - even if I don't like it I see the need of such clauses.

regards

thomas

Statistics

Topic viewed 12119 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!