EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Info before buy package

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 05/25/2011 02:56:33
by Claudio Piffer (Standard support level)

after installing and testing the trial version of SBB I need to ask some information before purchasing.

In my software I implemented the Digital Signature features and for this I installed in my Delphi XE IDE the packges PKIBlackBox and HTTPBlackBox.

Installed these two packages will be installed automatically also others. So before purchasing what are the packages that I need to buy. PKIBlackbox and HTTPBlackBox clients or all those that are loaded?

Best Regards

Posted: 05/25/2011 03:12:29
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for interest in our products.

PKIBlackbox offers complete support for PKI infrastructure including X.509 certificates, certificate storages, data signing and encryption using certificates, working with PKCS#11 storages, TSP and OCSP servers etc. (see http://eldos.com/sbb/desc-pki.php).

HTTPBlackBox can be used as a helper package to work with TSP and OCSP servers and to retreive CRLs via HTTP(S) protocol.

So, if these features are enough for you then you should buy PKIBlackbox and HTTPBlackBox.
Posted: 05/25/2011 04:59:28
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Depending on what exactly functionality of PKI you use, you might need either just HTTPBlackbox or, as Vsevolod said, HTTPBlackbox and PKIBlackbox.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/25/2011 05:35:46

Hi Vsevolod

thank you very much

I reported to my manager to proceed with the purchase ;-)

Best Regards

Posted: 05/25/2011 09:32:30

Hi Eugene

Thank you very much for your answer.

I need both because I need to interface with the smart card with the protocol PKCS#11 and digital sign of document in CaDES.

Best Regards

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.

Topic viewed 647 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!