EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Missing ElAuthenticodeVerifier?

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 04/18/2011 01:59:45
by Vojta Jakes (Basic support level)

Hi,

I just downloaded the evaluation version of the SecureBlackbox.PKI for .NET and I wanted to have a look at the support for authenticode signature verification.

I wanted to follow the steps described at http://www.eldos.com/documentation/sbb/documentation/ref_cl_authenticodeverifier.html, however, after adding a reference to SecureBlackbox and SecureBlackbox.PKI I am not able to see any namespace called SBAuthenticode nor am I able to find/instantiate the class ElAuthenticodeVerifier.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

vj
Posted: 04/18/2011 03:48:31
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Support for Authenticode is only available in VCL edition at the moment (the documentation seems to be a bit confusing in this sense). Yet .NET edition is going to be extended with support for Authenticode shortly (it is likely that the upcoming SBB 9 beta 2 build will already come with it).

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Statistics

Topic viewed 703 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!