EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

File not found: 'SBPKCS10.dcu'. Trying to compile CertReqDemo.

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 02/05/2011 07:16:14
by Richard Kelsall (Standard support level)

Sorry, I expect there is an obvious answer to this question, but I am not sure how to compile the sample program which uses TElCertificateRequest in Samples\Delphi\PKIBlackBox\CertRequest. I think I understand the program and have read about TElCertificateRequest, but when I try to build the program I get the error:

[Fatal Error] frmCSRDemo.pas(7): File not found: 'SBPKCS10.dcu'

Maybe I have not installed something properly or my licence does not include the right component? I have the SecureBlackbox ((SBB 8) SSLBlackbox/VCL Client-server package).
Posted: 02/05/2011 08:21:06
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

PKCS#10 (certificate requests) requires a license for PKIBlackbox which you don't have. The samples are based on all components and packages, so they often use components from several different packages. In your case you can either remove PKCS#10 and all related functionality from the sample, or install the evaluation version (which includes all packages), or study the code itself. Note, that installation of evaluation version doesn't mean that you get all functionality - you will need to activate it using the evaluation key (which means a nag screen, time delays etc.)

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/06/2011 05:27:16
by Richard Kelsall (Standard support level)

I have now bought and installed a copy of PKIBlackBox and it has solved the error - it works fine now.

Thank you.

Topic viewed 736 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!