EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Provided license key is invalid... , License problem

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 01/27/2011 15:05:08
by Humberto Bustillos (Basic support level)

Provided license key is invalid or is valid for version of SecureBlackbox, other than current one. Please check that the license key is pasted correctly and your license covers current SecureBlackbox version.

Hi All, sorry for my bad English, I received this message from Delphi, i have the license key in my code, I downloaded the last version of SecureBlackbox, I don't know for what version is my license key, what can I do?
Posted: 01/27/2011 15:42:17
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

You can check the version your license key is valid for by looking into the registration letter. If you do not have a registration letter for some reason, please create a ticket in the Helpdesk system and post your license key there. We will then check it and try to identify your license.
Posted: 01/03/2014 13:39:04
by Bin Wang Wang (Basic support level)

Humberto Bustillos wrote:
Provided license key is invalid or is valid for version of SecureBlackbox, other than current one. Please check that the license key is pasted correctly and your license covers current SecureBlackbox version.

I have got this error message too. The SecureBlackbox worked fine with the License key last month, but on 01/01/2014, the error occured. What should I do?

Thanks!!
Posted: 01/03/2014 14:02:22
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please link the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of its use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your source code) for a license ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1700 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!