EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackbox for Java

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 01/13/2011 13:34:40
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Offer Java edition of SecureBlackbox. If you are interested in Java edition, please use "Add a comment" link to tell us in the forum, what particular functionality you'd like to see ported to Java first of all.
If you like the idea, vote for it on https://www.eldos.com/sbb/wishlist.php

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/13/2011 13:52:26
by Santiago CastaƱo (Standard support level)

+1 for this really good idea, my first functionality i wanna see implemented is PKI and XAdES,CAdES,PAdES support (maybe the first could be CAdES as it'll be the easiest port in my opinion).
Posted: 02/01/2011 12:03:23
by Andreas Kroeg (Standard support level)

+10 for this idea.

This would help us a great deal, as we currently need to use a different SSH implementation for our Java SSH products.

The greatest feature would be to use X.509 authentication for SSH in Java, because this isn't offered by any Java SSH distribution that we know of.

Also, a great feauture would be to supply all cryptographic functions in nativa Java and not via JCE provider because of the restrictions on using strong ciphers in certain countries by default.
Posted: 03/15/2011 05:55:02
by Michael Thuma (Standard support level)

Posted: 03/15/2011 06:00:37

Michael, please vote for idea in the Wishlist - so far there are only two voices for Java edition there.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/15/2011 06:05:11
by Matt Wixson (Standard support level)

Yes, a Java edition of SecureBlackbox would be very helpful! There are a lot of shops (like mine) that use .NET on the front-end and Java on the back-end and this would make life a lot easier.
Posted: 03/15/2011 06:39:10
by Michael Thuma (Standard support level)

I personally agree with team2work on SSH. I am maybe in a little strange corner of the world but we see more and more infrastructure moving to Linux also more and more servers in mid-sized organizations. Delphi is still an opportunity in my little world I would be happy to have SSH also for Java. Very same situation Matt faces. I would not vote if it would only be for me. I think maybe it makes sense to have more votes. It is also not required from my side to consider any IDE integration - I think a solid library is sufficient.
Posted: 09/14/2011 03:18:43

Idea status has been changed to In progress

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/14/2011 03:19:39

Beta version of Java edition will be available until the end of Autumn. It's using FreePascal for JVM compiler.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/13/2011 10:22:26
by toledogu (Basic support level)

Well, I couldn't find the Java topic in the wishlist, but I agree that this would be very helpful. We are actually using the .Net version, but we want to make some multiplatform solution, so we need a Java version.

We were thinking to adquire a different solution for this, because of the lack of the Java version of the sbb, but now that we see that you are soon going to make a release I think we must wait. That will save us a lot of time in investigation and lerning curve.

The features that we want to see first in the java version are PGPBlackBox, and PKCS#7 encryption and signing.

Is there an estimated release date for the Beta version?
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Topic viewed 7993 times

Number of guests: 3, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!