EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PGP Equivalent to CommandLine

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 11/29/2006 15:31:40
by Judah Reeves (Standard support level)

The files that were encrypted and signed using their sample app, could not be verified by the other party. It could be decrypted. So no, it isn't our code. It is Eldos. gpg works fine using same keys.
Posted: 11/30/2006 01:24:14
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Judah Reeves wrote:
Support worked on it for a while, then finally said that it works for everyone else. I would recommend opening a case with them as they may be able to find a way. I used their sample app to generate the files with the signature, just to make sure they couldn't blame my code.

Judah, you failed to provide a working set of files. And you didn't read any explanations that we've given. Don't blame us please.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/30/2006 01:27:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Justin Chuska wrote:
I am also having this same exact issue. I can encrypt fine but I can not encrypt & sign. The process doesn't error out but the client can not verify the signature - it states bad signature when they attempt to open it using PGP desktop tools.

Please create new thread in the forum or in helpdesk and describe the problem -- "I have the same issue" is not a description because from all the thread and helpdesk communication with Judah Reeves we couldn't understand what JR wants and what doesn't work. For us everything except the features unsupported by PGP Desktop works correctly. The limitations of PGP Desktop don't support several things such as signing with 2 keys at the same time.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 25159 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!