EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

'SBHTTPSClient.EElHTTPSConnectionShutdownError' occurred in SBox.HTTP

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 10/20/2010 08:46:02
by NotAMember AnyMore (Basic support level)

We're using this library within a Silverlight application that communicates to an IIS 7 server under Windows 7. We use digital client certificates from the Silverlight client. The fact that SBox supports that is one of the primary reasons we selected it.

Occassionally, not always, we get a "Connection Lost" error (which I read is 10058) or sometimes it says "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host".

I've read on these forums the general meaning of that error.

However, only now did I just noticed that specifically the debug window shows:

A first chance exception of type 'SBHTTPSClient.EElHTTPSConnectionShutdownError' occurred in SecureBlackbox.HTTP

This is in a mission critical application, so we're hoping we can figure this out rapidly.

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you,
Posted: 10/20/2010 10:28:58
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

EElHTTPSConnectionShutdownError is our internal exception which is raised either when the remote side closes connection or when any other error occurs during attempt to connect.

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1399 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!