EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

VC6 Event handler

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 09/03/2010 18:04:39
by Rufina Garcia (Basic support level)

I'm using TheSimpleFTPSClient (Activex) in Visual C++ 6.0, but It´s not easy to me create event handlers. I had done a lot of things and events didn't fire.
Could you please give me some examples where I can see how declare and call event handlers in VC6?

Thanks in advance.
Posted: 09/04/2010 02:48:59
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Did you check the sample project? We have a sample application for TElSimpleSFTPClient in C++. It's located in Samples folder, which is installed to All users\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.AX folder, and which can be accessed via Start menu.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/04/2010 10:12:06
by Rufina Garcia (Basic support level)

Yes, I checked the sample proyect, but I'm trying to do a non-dialog sample and It doesn't work. I just want to call this sample from the command line with some parameters.
Posted: 09/04/2010 10:52:08
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

The exact way of implementing event handlers depends on the component framework you use (if any). SimpleSFTPDemo shows how to implement event handlers in MFC-driven applications. If lower-level native COM approach is used (CoCreateInstance()/native interface calls), please consider creating your own event handler classes similarly to the handlers implemented in the SSHBBoxEventHandler.cpp and SSHBBoxEventHandler.h files. The SSHDemo sample illustrates the use of those handlers.

Topic viewed 1274 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!