EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Transfer failed possibly due to access restrictions

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 08/17/2012 11:39:17
by wpan (Basic support level)

I'm having the same issue on our production server when I upload pgp encrypted files to our bank customer's folder using biztalk BizCryptoSFTP sending port. The sending port's pipeline contains the Bizcrypto OpenPGP Writer.

Upon reading the above posts it seems related with the PGPWriter properties, I verified my PGPWriter, it does have a file name for the SrcFileNname Property. Here is my PGPWriter properties:
Armor: True
ArmorBounday: PGP MESSAGE
ComprAlgorithm: 3
ComprLevel: 9
EncAlgorithm: 2
EncType: 0
HashAlgorithm: 1
InputLsText: True]
KeyFilter:
KeyPasspharase: some phrase
LicenseKey:
Passphrase:
Operation: 2
ProtectionType: 1
PublicKeyring: some keyring file
PublicKeyringSource: 0
PublicKeyringValue:
SecKeyring: some keyring file
SecretKeyringSource: 0
SecretKeyringValue:
SrcFileName: some file name ( I specified this as a static file name)
TemporaryPath:
TextCompatibilityMode: False
TraceFileName:
TraceLevel 4
TraceToEventLog: True
TraceToFile: False
UseCompression: False
UseNewFeatures: False
UseOldPackets: False

Once a while I get error:
EldoS SFTP Adapter
Message ID: 8e001933-4c08-44f6-8624-5c2092aca7fa
Adapter instance ID: 3110f369-0746-4154-9341-ac609d9a388d
URI: bc-sftp://XXXX@XXX:22/XXX/XXX/%SourceFileName%

EldoS SFTP Adapter: Failed to transfer file(s): Transfer failed possibly due to access restrictions.

Stack:
at SBSftp.TElSftpClient.CloseHandleSync(Byte[] Handle)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.CloseHandle(Byte[] Handle)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBFileTransferMode Mode, Int64 RestartFrom)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBFileTransferMode Mode)
at BizCrypto.BizTalk.Adapters.SFTP.SFTPCommon.UploadFiles(IBaseMessage message)
at BizCrypto.BizTalk.Adapters.SFTP.SFTPCommon.TransferData(IBaseMessage message, Boolean upload, ArrayList fileList)
at BizCrypto.BizTalk.Adapters.SFTP.SFTPCommon.DoWork(Trace trace, IBaseMessage message, AdapterProperties props, Boolean upload, ArrayList fileList, ImpersonateUser& impersonateUser)

We send quite a few files a day, this doesn't happen to all files but once a while, like a couple a day. The Bank actually received the file, but the sending port retried upon the failure so the file was sent again and the bank got a duplicate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted: 08/17/2012 15:35:14
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please repost your question to BizCrypto forum where it's appropriate and also please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 4886 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!