EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackbox and USB Token

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 08/14/2010 02:39:01
by Yuriy Ivanov (Basic support level)

There's link like https://www.xxxxx to download files which requests Aladin USB Token (I have USB Token and certificates). I usually download it manually using IE and CryptoPRO. Could you explain me or give me an example how can I do it using your components. I'm using Windows XP and Delphi 2010.
Thank you,
Yuriy Ivanov
Posted: 08/14/2010 03:00:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Looks like you need to use client authentication. See the corresponding how-to topic in the help file.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/21/2010 06:18:42
by Yuriy Ivanov (Basic support level)

I've made test application based on SSLBlackbox\Client\Indy\IOHandler10 demo and there's a problem. I only get an exception "Error connecting with SSL" and I've noticed that "OnCertificateNeededEx" event is not fired at all when client certificate is required.
Thank you for your time,
Yuriy Ivanov
Posted: 08/21/2010 06:45:49
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please take one of the "native" samples such as HTTPS client sample and see if the event is fired there. If it's not fired, then there's something wrong with the server itself (i.e. either it doesn't request the client certificate or the client doesn't recognize the request for some reason).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1234 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!