EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTPBlackbox Sophisticated Client

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 06/23/2010 16:11:07
by Frank Jaccarino (Standard support level)

I am an intern working on some SFTP projects and using SFTPBlackbox. I am trying to understand the sample code so I can build a class for an internal project here and have pretty much gotten my head around most of the functionality involved. One small part I am currently missing and cannot determine is where exactly does the sshClient know how to communicate across the scktClient object. How does one know about the other? I have been reading extensively on socket programming and feel I may be overlooking something small and fundamental. Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure this out?

Posted: 06/23/2010 16:26:54
by Frank Jaccarino (Standard support level)

Disregard post, I figured it out. The sshClient is wired to various events which then use the socket to send the data.

Topic viewed 790 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!