EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

License for timestamp og PDF signature

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 06/21/2010 08:39:29
by L S (Standard support level)

Using Company Vendor license for SecureBlackBox Data Security VCL edition (version 7.2.169)
and Delphi 2010.

I am trying to add timestamp functionality like this:

Code
TSPClient.HttpClient := HTTPClient;
TSPClient.URL := 'http://www.edelweb.fr/cgi-bin/service-tsp';
TSPClient.HashAlgorithm := SB_ALGORITHM_DGST_SHA1;
PublicKeyHandler.TSPClient := TSPClient;

and get an error message: "Your SecureBlackbox license key doesn't enable the requested functionality."

Am I doing this the wrong way?

LS
Posted: 06/21/2010 08:55:28
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

HTTPClient is not included in Data Security package. There exist two options:

1) replace TElHTTPTSPClient with TElFileTSPClient and handle OnTimestampNeeded event by sending the request to the server using HTTP client of your choice. The procedure is trivial - just post the request with content type as specified in RFC 3161, and when receiving the result, check the response content type (also see RFC 3161). It's really a trivial procedure, which would take 15-20 minutes.

2) Purchase a license for one of the following: HTTPBlackbox client-only, SSLBlackbox client-only, SSLBlackbox client-server or Professional package. The last one (Prof. package) is offered to you as upgrade from existing Data Security package. Of course, if you need only HTTP client, it's more cost-efficient to get a license for HTTPBlackbox client-only package.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/30/2011 02:16:52

A note from TSA service provider: the URL you used is not correct (anymore?). One can use this one: http://timestamping.edelweb.fr/service/tsp

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/28/2016 19:00:36
by Alejandro Genovesi (Standard support level)

Are there any sample using HTTP component?

using HTTP client of your choice. The procedure is trivial ...

Sorry but for me is not a trivial procedure.

Thanks you
Posted: 06/28/2016 23:39:31

I am sorry but we don't provide samples for using third-party classes as alternatives to SecureBlackbox classes.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2941 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!