EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Writing and reading data objects using PKISecureBlackBox

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 05/30/2010 09:55:12
by Tomislav Jakopović (Basic support level)

Hi,

I know there are 3 types of objects supported on PKCS#15 tokens:keys,certificates and data object. Using commandline tools like opensc?s I'm able to read and write objects using appropriate commands. Can same be achived using PKI SecureBlackBox libraries.

For example, I want to read the content from the smart card object with an id of 45 and store this data into a new object on the smart card.
Posted: 05/30/2010 11:44:29
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Are you talking about PKCS#11 or PKCS#15? SecureBlackbox doesn't support PKCS#15 and PKCS#11 defines more types of objects (namely, RSA, DSA and various symmetric keys are different object types).

To manage application data objects, use properties and methods of TElPKCS11Manager class. You can add and delete objects including application data.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/31/2010 19:19:29

Eugene Mayevski wrote:
Are you talking about PKCS#11 or PKCS#15? SecureBlackbox doesn't support PKCS#15 and PKCS#11 defines more types of objects (namely, RSA, DSA and various symmetric keys are different object types).

To manage application data objects, use properties and methods of TElPKCS11Manager class. You can add and delete objects including application data.

Hi,

I trie but get the null exception. Here is the code i wrote.Note that dll that is used is successfully used with the token.

public void GetDataObjectsOnCard()
{
TElPKCS11Manager manager = new TElPKCS11Manager();
manager.DLLName = EkioskClientApplication.PKCSDllNAme;
try
{
manager.Open();
manager.OpenSession(0, true);
manager.RefreshObjects();
for (int i = 0; i < manager.Count; i++)
{
SBPKCS11Manager.TElPKCS11Object genericObject = manager.get_Objects(i);
if (genericObject is SBPKCS11Manager.TElPKCS11DataObject)
{
SBPKCS11Manager.TElPKCS11DataObject dataObject = genericObject as SBPKCS11Manager.TElPKCS11DataObject;
{
_dataObjectsOnCard.Add(i, dataObject);
}
}
}
manager.CloseSession();
}

The details:

" at SBPKCS11Base.TElPKCS11NSSParams.get_UseNSSMode()\r\n at SBPKCS11Base.TElPKCS11ModuleList.LoadModule(String ModuleName, Boolean TrySingleThreadedMode, Boolean AutoRefreshSlotInfo, Boolean PreserveSettingsIfExists, Boolean OnDemandMode, TElPKCS11NSSParams NSSParams)\r\n at SBPKCS11Base.TElPKCS11ModuleList.LoadModule(String ModuleName, Boolean TrySingleThreadedMode, Boolean AutoRefreshSlotInfo, Boolean PreserveSettingsIfExists, Boolean OnDemandMode)\r\n at SBPKCS11Base.TElPKCS11ModuleList.LoadModule(String ModuleName, Boolean TrySingleThreadedMode, Boolean AutoRefreshSlotInfo)\r\n at SBPKCS11Manager.TElPKCS11Manager.Open()\r\n
Posted: 06/01/2010 01:09:30

Moved to HelpDesk for investigation

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/01/2010 11:07:49

Eugene Mayevski wrote:
Moved to HelpDesk for investigation

Hi,
Am I doing things right?I dont see why the load token method is using NSS parameteres for opening the connection.?
Posted: 06/01/2010 11:16:10

No idea. The developers will check and will reply in HelpDesk then.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2225 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!