EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Java XML Signature

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 04/12/2010 08:34:11
by pkcs12 jks (Basic support level)

Hello

I need to impliment a XML signatures for the EBICS standard with Java I am using code like :

Code
XMLSignatureFactory xmlSignatureFactory = XMLSignatureFactory.getInstance();
DOMValidateContext domValidateContext = new DOMValidateContext(KeySelector.singletonKeySelector(publicKey, signatureElement);
XMLSignature xmlSignature = xmlSignatureFactory.unmarshalXMLSignature(domValidateContext);
boolean ok = xmlSignature.validate(domValidateContext);

i can validate the signature value but i can not validate the digest value calculate using the method EMSA-PKCS1-v1_5 with RSA SHA-256.

help me how i can do it ?

Thanks
PKCS12
Posted: 04/12/2010 12:49:35
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

I need to impliment a XML signatures for the EBICS standard with Java I am using code like :

To create the EBICS signature you need to set SignatureCompliance property:
ElXMLSigner.SignatureCompliance := xscEBICS;

i can validate the signature value but i can not validate the digest value calculate using the method EMSA-PKCS1-v1_5 with RSA SHA-256.

Could you please post (for investigation) an xml document here or to Helpdesk to avoid any disclosure of information in public section (in Forum).
Posted: 04/13/2010 03:38:22
by pkcs12 jks (Basic support level)

Hello

To create the EBICS signature you need to set SignatureCompliance property:
ElXMLSigner.SignatureCompliance := xscEBICS;

i need to do it with JAVA API how i can do?
Posted: 04/13/2010 03:57:29
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Please refer to some Java-related resource in this regard. The purpose of this forum is discussion of the questions related to the use of SecureBlackbox product.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2017 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!