EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Missing C++ header files?

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 04/07/2010 01:56:46
by Vladislav Sorkin (Basic support level)

Hello all,
I use the VCL components in C++ Builder 2010 to create an SSH tunnel using TElSSHLocalPortForwarding class. I dragged it onto my form and tried to build. Compiler requested a header file for SBSSHForwarding (suggested filename SBSSHForwarding.h)
I found no such thing in EldoS directory or my RAD Studio directory.
What am I missing and how do I fix it?

I was also not able to compile examples as the projects have not been updated to 2010 and require older (2007?) libraries.

Help is much appreciated.
Posted: 04/07/2010 06:38:30
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the report.

The file should have .hpp extension (it's generated automatically) and should reside in <SecureBlackbox>\Units\Builder2010 folder. I will re-check the installation later today.

As for samples - as we need to provide project files for all supported versions, most project files are kept on the lowest level (Delphi 5 for Delphi and BCB 2007 for C++Builder) and the user can upgrade them by hand. If time allows, we will update the project files in SecureBlackbox 8, which is due in april or may (the first beta to be available next week).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 998 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!