EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Problem in Establish the Connection

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 03/21/2010 05:41:10
by Mariappan G (Basic support level)

When eatablish the SSh Connection using MS Visual Studio 2005 Application is possible till now,After migrating the Application to MS Visual Studio 2008,i got the problem( to Error 1 Files has invalid value "D�s��c-�m�����R��!�E�G�uv��4�!��\� d��C�-��~���լ���<b)�pq��C�+���N>ףz�l����wL�'���o�?����x��S���k�a�G�˲��>�����A}bn�-��x[���k:_�z��6���y9�9�����M�w������ Application),Kindly provide the solution to me.
Posted: 03/21/2010 06:01:50
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

From your message I conclude that you have a license. So please assign the license ticket to your user account as described in the registration e-mail. Our developers will be able to provide support to you only after you do this.

Next, information you posted, is not enough to understand the problem. The message contains garbage. Please make a screenshot and post it here in JPG, PNG or GIF file.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 753 times

Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!