EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Blocking SSH call?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 02/21/2007 11:58:38
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Martin Berube wrote:
Do you think it could be possible to add a new method to simpleSSHClient to execute a command Sync

No, because who will parse shell's replies?

Martin Berube wrote:
When I send multiple commands (with the commands property), only the 1st one is executed.

This has been fixed with build 106. The bug was present in previous builds.

I understand well, what you are trying to do but there's no easy way to do this. You need to send commands using shell channel and parse the reply. That's the way SSH is built. Probably the optimal way would be to upload the script to the server, which will make everything for you. And execute this script using SSH.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/22/2007 01:48:58
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

After some thinking I've found a solution for you. You need to use ElSSHClient and it's CommandTunnel components. You create those tunnels one by one. And if you set CloseIfNoActiveTunnels property to true, then everything will work as needed.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 24243 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!