EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Corrupted PGP signatures

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 08/15/2006 10:40:16
by MSDN CPL (Basic support level)

With the C# file demo, when I tried to decrypt a signed file that was encrypt with PGP Desktop, It always tel me in the signatures windows that the Signer is Corrupted.
The file is decrypt correctly, but I need to get the signature informations
Any idea ?

Thanks
Posted: 08/15/2006 11:27:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) Can you please specify the exact message text?
2) What version of SecureBlackbox are you testing? You can check SecureBlackbox version in <SecureBlackbox>\changes.txt file
2) it would be nice if you could create a signed and encrypted file using the sample PGP keys included with SecureBlackbox (see <SecureBlackbox>\PGPKeys folder for the keyring) and if this file exposes the problem, send the file to us.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/15/2006 12:15:20
by MSDN CPL (Basic support level)

I used the latest version (4.4.094).
With the demo PGP Files, after the file is decrypt, I click on bottom right Signatures button and the signatures window appear. In the validity column, is written Corrupted.
The problem only occur with files or emails from PGPDesktop9. Files encrypt and decrypt with SecureBlackBox are working.
But I need to decrypt signed email received from PGP Desktop 9.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Posted: 08/15/2006 12:56:00
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

No ideas, since we need to reproduce the issue, in order to be able to say something. Please create a signed and encrypted file using the sample PGP keys included with SecureBlackbox (see <SecureBlackbox>\PGPKeys folder for the keyring) and if this file exposes the problem, send the file to us.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 4057 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!