EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Installing VCL Source Version for D2009

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 07/15/2009 09:04:31
by Richard Koslik (Standard support level)

i have purchased the latest VLC version of SBB for Delphi 2009.
In the "first steps" you write to select the "SecBBoxD12.groupproj" file for installing the components.
But this files refers to *D12.dproj files which are all does not exists.
Where are they?
Or have i to create them all manually?
Posted: 07/15/2009 09:36:37
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you are installing the precompiled version (not the source code), then only the precompiled .BPL files are present.
If you are installing the source code file, then yo should have all *D12.dproj files except PDFBBoxD12.dproj, XMLBBoxD12.dproj and EDIBBoxD12.dproj. These missing files are only available in Professional package. The other project files must be present and must be located in \Packages folder.

The .groupproj file is the same for all packages, and the instructions in the help file say that some of .dproj files might be missing depending on your license type.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/15/2009 09:55:30
by Richard Koslik (Standard support level)

Hello Eugene,

there are no D12.dproj in the source folder.
But i have done it myself by opening each D12.dpk and saveing it.

Posted: 07/15/2009 13:12:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you very much for report. It turns out that the installer script didn't install *.dproj files. I've fixed the installer for the next build.

Topic viewed 1090 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!