EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PGPReaderX Error: Cannot Create Files

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 07/23/2006 22:26:17
by Dan Goodwin (Basic support level)

I keep getting a "Cannot create file" error during the decryption. I have set the outputfile property and have also attempted to set the path parameter in .OnCreateOutputFile() (which seems to be the place to set the file name). Well, it never seems to hit my code in OnCreateOutputFile.

I actually got this to work once, and then it stopped. It was also hitting debug code in OnCreateOutputFile for awhile and then stopped.

I'm using VisualFoxpro9, if it matters.

Thanks for the assistance.

BTW -- When searching the forum someone asked how to set the keyring object to VerifyingKeys, etc. in Foxpro. You need to: opgpdecrypt.VerifyingKeys=oKeyRing.Object . The foxpro object is a wrapper around the actual COM object which is referenced with the .object property on the Foxpro object.[/B]
Posted: 07/24/2006 01:03:16
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Would you be so kind to provide us a chunk of your code that deals with ElPGPReaderX class? Please either send the code chunk to support@eldos.com or create a trouble ticket in our helpdesk system (http://www.eldos.com/support/ticket_list.php).

Thank you in advance.
Posted: 07/24/2006 03:20:00
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please ensure that you are using build 90 or 94 (not 91-93).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/24/2006 07:42:20

And then I have code in .OnCreateOuputFile():

LPARAMETERS filename, timestamp, path
RETURN DODEFAULT(filename, timestamp, path)

I'm using version of nsdpgp3.dll and PGP version 9.0.6 (build 6060). Not sure which build you're asking about. Downloaded and installed both yesterday.
Posted: 07/24/2006 07:59:59
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Build of SecureBlackbox, of course.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/24/2006 08:03:17

Sorry. It was a late night.

version 4.0.94
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Topic viewed 3817 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!