EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PGP Black Box Coding

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 08/01/2006 13:28:41
by Phillip Grant (Basic support level)

If I have to set up Event Handlers for the various events fired by PGPReader, how would I go about doing that in a std VB exe?

Dumb question, I am sure, but just asking...

Thanks again.
Posted: 08/01/2006 13:56:13
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Passphrase and OutputStream properties in ActiveX edition don't work in SBB 4.4. If memory serves. I remember that there were some bugs there, and the bugs were fixed after build 94.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/01/2006 14:01:09

As I understand, you (a) declare the object as WithEvents (Dim WithEvents Reader as TElPGPReaderX) and (b) declare the Sub which follows the naming scheme and parameter list, needed by the event. If you declare the object as WithEvents, I think the IDE will let you specify it's event handlers.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/22/2008 14:58:10
by Dale Whyte (Basic support level)

I have downloaded the evaluation copy and would to get some c# example or a users guide detailing how to use the classes for decrypting and encrypting my files.
Posted: 07/22/2008 15:18:15

And your problem is ... ?

The samples are located in <SecureBlackbox>\Samples folder.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.

Statistics

Topic viewed 11210 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!