EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

For Your Eyes Only

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 04/03/2012 12:50:50
by Derek Williams (Basic support level)

Thanks Eugene,

We'll see if that works tonight.
Please note that if I was missing the point, it was because you did not elucidate the point.
Please be a little less cryptic next time. ;-)
Obviously, I found this thread as a result of... a search.
You can be as defensive as you like, but a search did not pull up for me the article you provided. Perhaps I did not perform my search using the best search box (there are multiple paths to getting a search form and results). One path delivers this knowledgebase article, the other does not.
Posted: 04/03/2012 13:25:30
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The search for "for your eyes only" (without quotes) gives you the referenced knowledgebase article on position 5. For me it looks now like you've picked the very first result (which takes to this topic) and posted the question immediately. Obviously initially I assumed that you read the FAQ article mentioned in the message #2 of this topic, that's why I said you missed the point.

On a side note, if you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/03/2012 15:53:56
by Derek Williams (Basic support level)

Unfortunately, I must have used a search form that did not return the knowledgebase article (I did find it using the top left search box, but that was not the search path I took; I googled my search term, which took me to this site, but then I used the search link directly above the forum postings). I was searching for the term in general on Google originally, not specific to Eldos.

Regarding the license, I'll have to consult with our IT manager who purchased the license. I'll see what I can do about assigning the license ticket to my user account; I was not aware of that requirement anywhere.

Statistics

Topic viewed 9324 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!