EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Opening Shell

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 03/17/2009 08:51:22
by wagih emil (Basic support level)

Hello, i want to open the shell on my windows mobile,
I`ve changed the forms and the timers and threading in the sshserver and i want to run the shell on the mobile to be able to run my commands on the other mobile.

Thanks,
Wagih Emil
Posted: 03/18/2009 00:28:50
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Is it a statement or a question? ;)

If the latter, please specify the exact changes you have introduced to the sample, as well as the problems you are encountering.
Posted: 03/18/2009 11:02:00
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Actually, Windows Mobile doesn't have a command line shell, suitable for use with SSH. You might be able to open command channel and plug it to your custom interpreter, but you can not get shell channel.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/18/2009 16:35:04

well, it`s a question that i want to run the shell on windows mobile,
Actually, Windows Mobile doesn't have a command line shell, suitable for use with SSH. You might be able to open command channel and plug it to your custom interpreter, but you can not get shell channel.

how can i open command channel and plug it to the custom interpreter please specify more details.

thanks for your reply.
Thanks
Wagih Emil.
Posted: 03/19/2009 01:55:30
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

This is a non-trivial task. You would need to implement command subsystem handler class (or use custom susbsystem handle), then find a way to send input and get output from your custom shell, and actually write code. The qustion of "how do I write code" and writing samples (or even complete subsystem or custom shell handler) is covered by our expert services at a rate of $100/hr (with advance payment of 50%). If you are interested, please contact us via HelpDesk

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/19/2009 07:08:18

well,i want to need more details about the article "Execute commands remotely" located in
"Home / SecureBlackbox® / SecureBlackbox knowledgebase / SecureBlackbox for Developers / How-to's / SSH / Simple SSH client / Execute commands remotely"
i want to perform the execution of some costumed commands on windows mobile.
Posted: 03/20/2009 05:28:01

i need to know how the execution happens to the commands declared before calling open();

is it triggered with an event or what?

and,how can i define a command which takes more than one parameter of different types.

Thanks,
Wagih Emil.
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1626 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!