EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Licencing models, I need help what to purchase

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 07/17/2006 03:41:56
by Jim Bounce (Basic support level)

Hi,

well I was testing SecureBlackbox and have ti use PGP Encryption in my application. Now the question ist if I purchase single licence (indivudualls) for PGPBlackbox, do I have to reinstall my evaluate version or do I only add a registration key.
Second question ist which licence do I need? ite licence or developer licence. Application will run automaticly on a single maschin.

Thx a lot
regards
Posted: 07/17/2006 03:52:01
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Jim Bounce wrote:
well I was testing SecureBlackbox and have ti use PGP Encryption in my application. Now the question ist if I purchase single licence (indivudualls) for PGPBlackbox, do I have to reinstall my evaluate version or do I only add a registration key.

You don't need to re-install anything. With VCL edition you can [additionally] download and compile the source code.

Jim Bounce wrote:
Second question ist which licence do I need? ite licence or developer licence.

The license is needed for development (deployment licenses are not needed). For information about difference between site license and single-developer license please see http://www.eldos.com/sbb/articles/200...e_id=88457

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/17/2006 04:21:38
by Jim Bounce (Basic support level)

The license is needed for development (deployment licenses are not needed).

it means I only need a licence for me as developer. How do I install it later on a maschine that will do all the job automaticly?

I am a single developer here so the single developer licnce would be enough.

thy a lot and best regards.
Posted: 07/17/2006 04:42:07
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Jim Bounce wrote:
it means I only need a licence for me as developer. How do I install it later on a maschine that will do all the job automaticly?

Deployment procedures themselves are described in documentation. As for the license key, you embed it into your code. As you can note, all sample projects include a trial key which is passed using SetLicenseKey method in code. You need to do the same in your project.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 3179 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!