EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Linker Error...

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 02/04/2009 06:18:20
by Plusnet GmbH & Co. KG - (Standard support level)

Hi,

I have a problem with a application written in C++ 2006. I did not develope the application and it is a quite big project. Now I have to change something litte and compile it. But when I try compiling it, I get the following Errors:

[Linker Fehler] Error: Ungelöste externe 'CertGetCertificateContextProperty' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\ELDOS\SECUREBLACKBOX\PACKAGES\BASEBBOXDX.LIB|SBCryptoProvWin32
[Linker Fehler] Error: Ungelöste externe 'CertFreeCertificateContext' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\ELDOS\SECUREBLACKBOX\PACKAGES\BASEBBOXDX.LIB|SBCryptoProvWin32
[Linker Fehler] Error: Ungelöste externe 'CertDuplicateCertificateContext' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\ELDOS\SECUREBLACKBOX\PACKAGES\BASEBBOXDX.LIB|SBCryptoProvWin32

When I go to the projectoptions and set the checkbox "Use Runtime Packages" it works, but the compiled .exe only works on my PC. When I give it to someone else there are "bpl" files missing. In some boards on the web they say I have to uncheck the Runtime-Packages-Option to include all required files in the exe. But then I get the Errors above. The project uses the SBB SSH Client only. When I run a Eldos-SSH-Example with the same project-options it works fine :-(

Do you have any solution?

Thank you,
Dominik
Posted: 02/04/2009 06:56:20
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The functions you are referring to are contained in Crypt32.lib (this is part of C++ library shipped with C++Builder). You need to add a reference to this library into your project file. To do this close the project file in IDE and open it in Notepad or other plaintext editor. Next find the place where additional libraries are specified and put the reference there (just put the library name with extension).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/04/2009 07:48:30
by Plusnet GmbH & Co. KG - (Standard support level)

Thank you very much, that works fine!

Sincerely
Dominik

Statistics

Topic viewed 1120 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!