EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

FTP Download then PGP Decryption

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 12/09/2008 21:25:13
by Alex Nail (Basic support level)

Hello,
I'm currently experiencing an issue with FTPSClient.Receive, then PGPDecrypt. The ftp download completes, the entire contents of the pgp file downloaded, but when I call the pgp decryption function, I'm getting an error message stating the data has been tampered (modified).

This seems to be only happening with large files, which is frustrating, as it works as designed with small test files.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex
Posted: 12/09/2008 23:33:08
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Please try to emulate the behaviour of your code using the sample applications (SimpleFTPSDemo and PGPFiles demo) and check if they expose the same issue with large files and your server.
Posted: 12/10/2008 00:47:16
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

This topic has been discussed a week ago. What is the reason of asking this same question again in the new topic? If you have some question is directly related to already existing topic, please continue in that topic not to break context. And asking the same question again and again won't solve the problem in a magical way.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1267 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!