EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to compile blackbox dlls into one dll?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 12/02/2008 10:10:34
by szymon238 szymon238 (Basic support level)

Hi,
I want to compile dlls of your components into one final dll which wil contain some logic of my app and your dlls. The app digitally sings pdfs. My dll is called Sign.dll and i want to include into it SecureBlackbox.dll and SecureBlackbox.PDF.dll . When i try to do it using ILMerge i get an error

ERROR!!: Duplicate type '<ArrayDetails>' found in assembly 'SecureBlackbox.PDF'.
An exception occurred during merging:
ILMerge.Merge: ERROR!!: Duplicate type '<ArrayDetails>' found in assembly 'SecureBlackbox.PDF'.
at ILMerging.ILMerge.MergeInAssembly(AssemblyNode a, Boolean makeNonPublic)
at ILMerging.ILMerge.Merge()
at ILMerging.ILMerge.Main(String[] args)

Is there any way to achieve what i want? Shouldn't this type be unique across the dlls ?
Posted: 12/02/2008 11:53:39
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We don't have a type called "ArrayDetails". I think there's some problem with ILMerge there. On the other hand, we strongly recommend that you avoid any such operations with our assemblies, because any modifications of those kind make it impossible for us to support you in future. We can provide support only for the code which is not modified.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1350 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!