EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

FTPS - Zero length file on send

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 11/13/2008 07:46:03
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Great, thank you for letting us know.

My next question is when do you think it will be approved for release? I see that it is still a "beta".

The only reason why it is still "beta" is incomplete support for EC algorithms. In all other aspects all the components work correctly. EC is on testing stage at the moment; I suppose that we will be able to publish the release build in about a week.

As an aside, Eldos folks, would you have any interest in my customized version of the SimpleFTPSDemo code? I've added more switches, some event logging, and a crude "auto scroll" so that the textbox and listview both show the bottom of the content.

Sure. We (and I am sure all other users of the forum) would be very thankful to you if you post it here. The forum accepts only .ZIP files, so please archive the sample before posting.
Posted: 11/13/2008 19:34:33
by Paul Schneider (Standard support level)

I beleive there was a corrupted memory error occuring.
Anyway , here is what worked for me:

' Loaded the Certificate
iCertResults = oCert.LoadFromStreamPFX(oCertFile, sCertPWD, oCertFile.Length)
'Created Client Certificate storage
oFTPS2.ClientCertStorage = New SBCustomCertStorage.TElMemoryCertStorage
'Added the Certificate to the stoeage
oFTPS2.ClientCertStorage.Add(oCert, True)

'changed OnCertificateNeeded event to serve up the ClientCertStorage certificate

Private Sub oFTPS2_OnCertificateNeeded(ByVal Sender As Object, ByRef Certificate As SBX509.TElX509Certificate) Handles oFTPS2.OnCertificateNeededEx
If (FNeededIndex = 0) Then
Certificate = oFTPS2.ClientCertStorage.CertificateList.Item(0)
FNeededIndex = FNeededIndex + 1
Else
Certificate = Nothing
End If
End Sub

Statistics

Topic viewed 4055 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!