EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Unable to find / use the class ElSimpleFTPSClient

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 11/09/2008 04:02:57
by Ken Haynes (Standard support level)

Hi All,

I am trying to use FTPS in a test program having installed a licensed version of SFTPBlackBox VCL Client-only package (worked well in the demo package).

I am using Delphi 2005.

I have added the help, compiled the source code and amended the Library path but I cannot, for the life of me, find the class ElSimpleFTPSClient.

It is of course undefined if I try to use it in my source but I have searched for the text "ElSimpleFTPSClient" in all the files which came with the installation and, although the class is mentioned in the help and changes.txt files which were installed, I cannot file a source file which defines it.

Can anyone help me with this. I do feel that I may be missing the obvious as I am tired, but you never know.

Many thanks.
Ken.
Posted: 11/09/2008 04:18:19
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

You purhcased a license for SFTPBlackbox, which includes SSH and SFTP protocol support. FTPS is not SFTP (please read the article).

ElSimpleFTPSClient is included into SSLBlackbox package.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1220 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!