EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Wrong socket state 4 in Init (error code is 96258)

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 11/07/2008 18:10:26
by goubin dylan (Standard support level)

We do meet the same issue with a few users; we think that the issue does not come from the server side but from the client side because we test the same server from another computers on another location and everything works fine;

Perhaps the issue came from the user connection, or the Windows network configuration but we did not manage to find out the origin of the error code.
Posted: 11/07/2008 18:18:33
by skylar hayes (Standard support level)

Thank you. After hours of debugging, the problem is a known issue of Visual Studio. It was a problem on my end where if a breakpoint was ANYWHERE in my code before your SFTPClient.connect() then it would throw that socket error. I took out ALL of my breakpoints and the code ran flawlessly. I appreciate all of your help and hope that our business chooses this software for future development. This forum post can be closed now thanks!
Posted: 11/07/2008 18:53:15
by goubin dylan (Standard support level)

but we meet the same issue under DELPHI 7

Topic viewed 10238 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!