EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Error 10058

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 10/02/2008 16:50:55
by Aaron Gibbs (Standard support level)

Hello all,

I'm connecting to around 1,000 terminals nightly for data polling. We have a few that are being troublesome and will not connect via SSH using the SimpleSSH component. I can connect with PUTTY fine consistently, and the sites have good solid TCP/IP connection (consistently PINGs at < 150ms)

The error message I'm getting back from the SimpleSSH.Open() is "Connection lost (error code is 10058)"

Can you point me in the right direction on where I should look for the problem? Like I said PUTTY connects fine, and quickly, and although we frequently have sites with dirty connections this one is very clean & fast.

Thanks!
Posted: 10/03/2008 00:01:53
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The error is "Cannot send after socket shutdown.". This means that the server closes connection unexpectedly (for your application). Please see the instructions in the knowledgebase.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 2406 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!