EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

XAdES problems

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 08/27/2008 09:39:35
by Licence Trinet (Standard support level)

Hi!

I am having problems producing XAdES signatures with SBBXML VCL edition. When signing a xml document with XAdES attributes it produces a file that fails signature verification with MS.NET SignedXml.CheckSignature and ProXSign software. It also goes the other way around. Files produced with MS.Net and ProXSign fail verification with SBB. The problematic part seems to be the SignedProperties reference digest (SBB and ProXSign point to this). I was using your sample for verification of signature.

Can you help me? Am I missing some option of SBB?
I tried signing without any whitespace in case this would be part of the problem but it did not help.
Posted: 08/27/2008 12:13:35
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Can you help me? Am I missing some option of SBB?
I tried signing without any whitespace in case this would be part of the problem but it did not help.

Could you please attach those xml documents (it is better to post them to helpdesk: http://www.eldos.com/support/ticket_list.php )

For MS.NET it is important to set PreserveWhitespace property to true before loading a xml document.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1551 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!