EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Asynchronous Error 10060

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 07/15/2008 04:24:31
by John Bannister (Standard support level)

Hi

I'm getting an asynchronous error 10060 (no connection) using the SimpleSFTPClient. The error is happenning inside the function TElSimpleSftpClient.IntMessageLoop at the DispatchMessage(Msg).

I'm trying to handle the exception in my code so as to exit gracefully but it its just not working for me! I'm reluctant to modify the IntMessageLoop function.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

John
Posted: 07/15/2008 04:55:27
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

I'm trying to handle the exception in my code so as to exit gracefully but it its just not working for me! I'm reluctant to modify the IntMessageLoop function.

Would you be so kind to clarify this in details? How exactly the exception does not work for you?
Posted: 07/15/2008 12:37:12
by John Bannister (Standard support level)

Hi Innokentiy

Thanks for the note. I think I might be being a bit of a turkey!

You can close this problem off - I'll re-open a new request if I'm still struggling.

My mistake was to not really understand that everything happens asynchronously (even though the error message was telling me this!).

You have to WAIT for the Socket connection before attempting the SFTP connection.

Apologies.

John

Statistics

Topic viewed 2163 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!