EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Download Last Version of V5

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 03/17/2008 16:11:45
by David Carter (Standard support level)

I am trying to modify some code and was wanting to update it to the last version of the 5 series but I don't see anywhere I can download this from. All I see is the version 6 but I assume we would have to upgrade to use it. So where can I download the last release of version 5.
Posted: 03/18/2008 01:09:18
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Version 5 is available for download only to registered customers via My Control Center.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/18/2008 08:15:54
by David Carter (Standard support level)

We purchased the product through ShareIt! and did not have an account with Eldos. When I went into my control panel it asks for a License Ticket, but all I have is a License Number. What am I missing here?

I was also looking at what the costs are to upgrade from version 5 to 6 is this listed somewhere on your website?
Posted: 03/18/2008 09:30:49
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) Shareit login has no relation to EldoS site.
2) You must have received the instructions upon purchasing a license, and those instructions explain how to use My Control Center and how to get there. If you have a license key, ask the person from which you received this key about the registration letter and access to My Control Center: the key can be only obtained via My Control Center.
3) The upgrade information is specified in the news and it has been also sent to those, who subscribed to EldoS newsletters. You will need to contact me and provide information about your current license, in order to receive upgrade information.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1390 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!