EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

CallBack Disk?

Also by EldoS: SecureBlackbox
200+ components and classes for digital security, signing, encryption and secure networking.
Posted: 01/21/2014 16:39:21
by Sid Schipper (Basic support level)

I was just casually looking at you main Web site and I noticed the product Callback Disk, which I'm sure has been there for a very long time and I just never noticed it before. Is it a stripped down version of CBFS? Or is it something completely different?
Posted: 01/21/2014 16:41:09
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

That is a different product. See the comparison chart on http://www.eldos.com/virtual-storage/vs_compare.php

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/25/2014 07:48:10
by Bill Vaughter (Basic support level)

My windows 7 system is missing the driver for StorLib bus 3. How do I go about acquiring it? Thanks!
Posted: 02/25/2014 07:54:43

I am not sure that you are looking the driver which is part of any of our products. But even in the case when the driver is the part of our products, you can't install it directly. Our software modules are installed to your system with various software titles, and that's what you need to reinstall if the driver is missing.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/11/2015 18:24:09
by Colin Bresee (Basic support level)

I have a similar question to Bill above.

In my device manager, it says:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

StorLib bus (virtual storage support)
Driver Provider: Eldos COrporation
Driver date: 2012/04/08
Driver version:

Please let me know what to do.

Posted: 04/12/2015 01:43:14

Dear Mr.Bresee,

you need to reinstall the software which installed Callback File System.

There's no way to repair the broken installation of the driver without the software that installed the driver in the first place.

We have many (hundreds) of customers of CBFS and I can't tell you which one could have been installed on your computer. As CBFS is used to create virtual disks and filesystems, maybe you can use this information to find this software.

Also, the version is quite old (CBFS is at version 5 now).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Topic viewed 10920 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!