EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

CallbackDisk: VB.NET Example broken?

Also by EldoS: SecureBlackbox
200+ components and classes for digital security, signing, encryption and secure networking.
Posted: 04/02/2007 00:34:45
by Reinhard Eidelsburger (Basic support level)

Hello Eldos-Support,

I have used the VB.NET Example from CallbackDisk v1.0.2 with Visual Studio 2005 under Windows XP.

When I make a cleanup on the project and a rebuild, I get the following error-message:

Fehler 1 Die Ressourcendatei My Project\Resources.resx konnte nicht gefunden werden. CBDiskTest (File not found)

This file is not included in the VB.NET release.

My first test was to copy the file fom the C# release to the specified folder, then I get this error:

Fehler 1 In die Ausgabedatei "D:\_Development\CallbackDisk_VB.NET\obj\Release\CBDiskTest.pdb" konnte nicht geschrieben werden: Unbekannter Fehler (Unknown Error)

Can it be true, that in de "My Project"-directory no files are stored? In the C#-sample are some files included (in the Properties-Folder) like AssemlbyInfo.cs, Resources.Designer.cs, Resources.resx, Settings.Designer.cs and Settings.settings.

What can I do to run the VB.NET example?

Thanks four your support,
Reinhard Eidelsburger
Posted: 04/02/2007 08:27:30
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Looks like the wrong project file leaked into the distribution. We will update this file and upload the updated version. Meanwhile you can try C# sample.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/03/2007 03:16:09
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I've attached the modified sample. Should work fine.

[ Download ]

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/03/2007 11:06:02
by Reinhard Eidelsburger (Basic support level)

with the attached file, now I can compile the VB.NET-Example. Thanks.

Reinhard Eidelsburger

Topic viewed 6816 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!