EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Some questions about the product

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 12/04/2013 09:06:55
by Cedric Mamo (Standard support level)

I am currently evaluating the CallbackFilter product and have some questions about it.

If our software uses this product, and the client installs some other product which uses a different version of your CallbackFilter, will they conflict or will they simply run simultaneously?

And second: I was trying out the new virtual file functionality, but while doing this I discovered that I wasn't getting any read callbacks for the filtered virtual file. After communication with support it appears that events involving the filesystem cache for virtual files hasn't been implemented yet, even if ProcessCachedReadWriteRequests is set to true. I was told that this functionality should be implemented in a future build. I would like to ask if there's any estimate as to when this functionality will be implemented.

Overall this seems like a great product (and importantly, support was quick and helpful as well), and that last bit of functionality is just what we need for one of our uses of your product.

Thanks
Posted: 12/04/2013 09:30:52
by Vladimir Cherniga (EldoS Corp.)

I would like to ask if there's any estimate as to when this functionality will be implemented.

It could be implemented in 2-3 days.
If our software uses this product, and the client installs some other product which uses a different version of your CallbackFilter, will they conflict or will they simply run simultaneously?

They should work independently from each other.
Posted: 12/04/2013 09:36:02
by Cedric Mamo (Standard support level)

Thank you

Statistics

Topic viewed 1471 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!