EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

If this happen

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 09/26/2009 04:48:30
by khalil  (Basic support level)

Hi , if it happens that 2 or more Apps use the Same CBFLT driver what will happen .

let me suppose i Use your Cbflt driver along with my Application and there is an other App installed uses the CbFlt Driver , will the system Crash .... or what or simply it will work as normal ?

thank you
Posted: 09/26/2009 06:32:52
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

As with any of our driver products, the operation will continue normally. The problem might happen due to incompatible versions of the driver being installed (for example, one application installs version 1.x of the driver, and another application installs version 2 of the driver). This will break functionality of one of the applications. However, there's not much that can be done except custom build for the driver (so that the driver has different name and signature). So far we didn't come across this situation with any of our products. If we do, we will solve it on case by case basis.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 2457 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!