EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

What's incorrect with this simple

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 01/20/2009 13:06:48
by rachide (Basic support level)

Hi i'm trying to add a Prompt Window to Ask a User to or Not Accept the Execution of a Process , So i used your Simple BaseFilter .

So Please See the Attachment and Tell me where is the Error .

Many thanks

Yours Rachide .

[ Download ]
Posted: 01/20/2009 13:24:29
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The callbacks are called in context of a worker (secondary) threads. VCL lets you show standard VCL forms only in context of the primary VCL thread. So you need to use some interthread communication to pass the request to the main window. Alternatively you can use MessageBox() Windows API function which is not subject to these limitations.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/20/2009 13:35:47
by rachide (Basic support level)

Thank you Eugene Could you please correct me the Simple with the Use of interthread communication .

Or Show me a simple code of That .

Many thanks Again .

Yours Rchide
Posted: 01/21/2009 01:01:43
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Code snippets and extra (custom) samples are a benefit offered by Standard support level, which is available to those customers, who purchased a license for the product in question. The reason is simple - the registered customers have priority in support, and when our developers work on a sample for the unregistered user, they are not doing development, expected and requested by the registered customer. We realize that you might need a sample to continue evaluation. So we can offer you a sample code snippet for a fair price of 100 USD. If you are interested please send a request to sales@eldos.com and we'll give you a link to order the custom service.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 3648 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!