EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to solve the problem?

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 11/04/2008 02:15:28
by lcp lcp (Basic support level)

How to solve the problem?

The "Encrypt Example" can solve the problem:
Open a file from the filter path, it will be decrypt.Save a open file to the filter path,it will be encrypt.

I want to solve the other problem,
when i open a encrypt file,wherever it save back or it save as another file back out of the filter path,it will be encrypted too.

For example,I open a encrypt file text.txt form the filter path "c:\Crypt\"
then i edit it,and save as other file c:\ddd\text.txt, normaly it will be decrypted, but! i want it to keep the encrypted status.

Posted: 11/04/2008 05:22:56
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Unless you add the filter for c:\ddd\*.*, your file won't be encrypted. The code doesn't know that it must encrypt the file.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/04/2008 21:50:03
by lcp lcp (Basic support level)

When the encrypted file c:\Crypt\text.txt is opened by notepad.exe,
i can get and remember the notepad.exe processid in the OpenfileCallback event,
and if another type filter can be set,the filter save the processid that i set back to the driver to the filter processid list ,
then, when i save the file "text.txt" back to folder, wherever it will be,in the filter path or out of the filter path, the driver see the processid is in its filter processid list,and fire the WriteCallBack event, then i can do the encrypt processing...

I hope it will be implemented.

Topic viewed 3348 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!