EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Event Viewer Entries

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 04/24/2014 15:27:02
by Henri Hein (Priority Standard support level)

Is there any documentation on events from CBFS5? I got some event entries from a customer, but don't know what they mean.
One is ID1, op-code 5
Another is ID 1, op-code 22

They look like they could be Win32 error codes, but there is little to go on.

Henri Hein
Software Developer, Bitcasa
Posted: 04/24/2014 15:33:39
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

They are basically internal debug information which is not related to error codes in any way (at least in most cases). Voloymyr, driver developer, will tell you more about this tomorrow, and for now let me ask the following: if your customer has visible/identifiable problems with CBFS and is ready to help, then we need this customer to save the Event Log entries in Native format and send them to us for checking, possibly with description of the errors he encounters.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/06/2014 14:36:50
by Henri Hein (Priority Standard support level)

Thanks Eugene. I did get a couple of raw .evt files. Since it's from a customer, I prefer not to post them here in the forum. How can I get them to you? Should I file a Helpdesk ticket?

Henri Hein
Software Developer, Bitcasa
Posted: 05/06/2014 14:56:15
by Volodymyr Zinin (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to HelpDesk

Topic viewed 1105 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!