EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Something About License type

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 09/12/2013 03:12:11
by mzgcz (Basic support level)

Dose Vendor License type suport update?
Posted: 09/12/2013 03:24:52
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

All licenses come with the same update policy as described below.

Updates are free until new major release or for a year, whatever comes later. This means that if the new version is released within a year after your initial license purchase, you get free upgrade to this new version and to all of its minor updates. If the new version is not released within a year, you receive all minor updates until new version no matter when it's released.
Bugfixes go to new builds - we don't release bugfixes as patches for older versions.

Support (assistance from our developers) is free for a lifetime of the product. However you should be aware that some problems can be solved by updating your version (for example, if you encountered an issue, a fix or workaround for which was implemented in newer version).

On a side note - please don't repost your FUSE question to the forum again and again. I've moved it to the helpdesk where it waits for processing by the developers.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/12/2013 03:36:15
by mzgcz (Basic support level)

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not clear about your problem operating process.

Topic viewed 482 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!