EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

eldos.cbfs.ECBFSError The system cannot find the file specified.

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 05/05/2012 12:34:02
by szagriichuk  (Basic support level)

Hi, I've solved problem with driver installation using workflow from .net sample,
about TotalNumberOfSectors, yes I see, but it will be perfect to read like quick guide or start where were described that TotalNumberOfSectors and etc. should be initialized or implemented or something like that.
I thought that cbfs initialized this variable using some size by default.
Posted: 05/07/2012 06:22:22
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Regarding installation:

One workaround is to use installation DLL that we provide with some install script. For Java application you would most likely have an installer application anyway, from which you can call those installation DLL functions. Yet it would be nice to find out why installation via API failed for you (my guess is that this happened due to insufficient permissions).

Regarding TotalNumberOfSectors - this is a parameter of the event, which should be handled. If the callback is called, the data in parameters must be returned. There are no defaults in callback parameters (unlike default property values). This is common design principle. We will add a note to the help file though.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 3259 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!