EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Java API in OSGI container, JVM is crashed

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 04/27/2012 09:41:22
by szagriichuk  (Basic support level)

Hi, I've start to test new version of CbFS and tried to create simple application in OSGI container. Packaged your java api with dll to bundle, manifest below

Code
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bnd-LastModified: 1335536883735
Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_03
Built-By: Sergii.Zagriichuk
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Datacradle CbFS
Bundle-NativeCode: eldos/jnicbfs.dll;osname=win32;processor=x86
Bundle-SymbolicName: com.test.cbfs
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.0_4_0
Created-By: Apache Maven Bundle Plugin
Embed-Dependency: *;scope=compile;inline=true
Export-Package: eldos.cbfs,eldos
Tool: Bnd-1.50.0

and launch equinox container, this bundle starts without error, and it is very good.
So, next step I've written the simple usage of your API (just a copy your code from VDisk project) create bundle and tried to launch it, all were working till last method (I mean mountMedia(0)) calls, if I commented this method I can see the new disk on sysstem, in debug mode all are OK in osgi context all are resolved, BUT just a call this method
Code
mountMedia(0)
jvm is crashed, and system goes in deadlock , looks like deadlock (can restart just after pushing system button), Could you tell me what is the maggic can be happen in this method, or provide some more information about this method or help me to start it?
Thanks.

P.S.
In OSGI console I can see error like class eldos.cbfs.CallbackFileSystem cannot be found and classloader cannot load it, but it throws from OSGI class loader, and it happens just after call method
Code
mountMedia(0)
Posted: 04/30/2012 03:38:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to HelpDesk for investigation.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/30/2012 10:08:15
by szagriichuk  (Basic support level)

Eugene Mayevski wrote:
Moved to HelpDesk for investigation.

Thanks!

Statistics

Topic viewed 763 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!