EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

CbFsFileInfo to fuse_file_info

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 04/13/2012 05:47:39
by szagriichuk  (Basic support level)

Vladimir Cherniga wrote:
You may cast FileHandleContext to fuse_file_info_wrapper, then access to the fuse_file_info. Or rewrite fuse_file_info_wrapper in to the class, then implement fuse_file_info as a class member. Use GCHandle::Alloc(), GCHandle::FromIntPtr(), GCHandle::ToIntPtr to cast pointers and class instances to each others (look at the cbfs dotNet sample code)

Thanks for answer and what about Java API ?
Posted: 04/13/2012 06:07:53
by Vladimir Cherniga (EldoS Corp.)

CallbackFS has JNI interface with byteArrayRef class that allow safe conversion from/to any data type.
Posted: 04/13/2012 06:41:13

Vladimir Cherniga wrote:
CallbackFS has JNI interface with byteArrayRef class that allow safe conversion from/to any data type.

Yes, I know It, but
Code
fuse_file_info
has a lot of fields for example
Code
flags , writepage, direct_io
and so on, what operations (and/or or xor) should I apply to byte array to set up these fileds in
Code
fuse_file_info
structure, and what flag should I use for it ? Thanks.
Posted: 04/13/2012 07:07:55

You may cast whole structure to byte array and back, or use a wrapper for fuse_file_info to store additional parameters like reference count and others from fuse_file_info_wrapper and make the same transformation using byteArrayRef class. It is the same steps described for dotNet sample, but using another api.
Posted: 04/13/2012 09:14:10

Vladimir Cherniga wrote:
You may cast whole structure to byte array and back, or use a wrapper for fuse_file_info to store additional parameters like reference count and others from fuse_file_info_wrapper and make the same transformation using byteArrayRef class. It is the same steps described for dotNet sample, but using another api.

Ok, Thank you, I've found wrapper structure in C++ code, but did not find in dotNet sample, any reference to the wrapper structure.

From the first my post I want to know how to do it (I mean cast atray of bytes to the class like this)

Code
public class FuseFileInfo {
   public long flags;
   public long fh_old;
   public long writepage;
   public long direct_io;
   public long keep_cache;
   public long flush;
   public long padding;
   public long fh;
   public long lock_owner;
}
I cannot to do it using usual casting because will be ClassCast exeption, so, I should read some data form byte array and assing to some field in this structure. And how to do it I did not receive answer :(
Posted: 04/13/2012 09:49:55

Ok, Thank you, I've found wrapper structure in C++ code, but did not find in dotNet sample, any reference to the wrapper structure.

We've implemented FUSE interface in c++ wrapper only. Any dotNet samples doesn't exists, you should port it to java or c# by yourself.
I cannot to do it using usual casting because will be ClassCast exeption, so, I should read some data form byte array and assing to some field in this structure. And how to do it I did not receive answer :(

Java sample:

Code
    private Object toObject(byte[] bytes) {
       Object object = null;

try {
          object = new ObjectInputStream(new ByteArrayInputStream(bytes)).readObject();
       } catch(IOException ioe) {
          ioe.printStackTrace();
       } catch(ClassNotFoundException cnfe) {
          cnfe.printStackTrace();
       }

return object;
    }

private byte[] toBytes(Object object) {
       ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

try {
           ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream(baos);          
         oos.writeObject(object);
      } catch (IOException e) {
         e.printStackTrace();
      }

return baos.toByteArray();
   }

//Usage
byteArrayRef fileHandleContext;
fileHandleContext.setValue(toBytes(your_wrapper_class));
your_wrapper_class file_info = (your_wrapper_class)toObject(fileHandleContext.getValue());
Posted: 04/13/2012 10:10:23

Vladimir Cherniga wrote:

//Usage
byteArrayRef fileHandleContext;
fileHandleContext.setValue(toBytes(your_wrapper_class));
your_wrapper_class file_info = (your_wrapper_class)toObject(fileHandleContext.getValue());

Thanks, did not think about usage like this, will try, Have a nice holidays!!!
Posted: 04/13/2012 10:35:59

In attachment you will find umount sample project, that is a replacement of umount command (rename the attached file to .zip). It is absent from distributive of cbfs by mistake.
Thanks, did not think about usage like this, will try, Have a nice holidays!!!

Thank you ! Good luck!

[ Download ]
Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2738 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!