EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Downloading the latest version

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 05/04/2010 17:28:12
by Chris Schirlinger (Standard support level)

Where can I get the latest version of CBFS from?

I am in the process of debugging an issue ([URL=https://www.eldos.com/forum/read.php?FID=13&TID=2418]Win 7 Activation[/URL]) and I wanted to make sure I have the latest version

According to My Control Center / My Downloads, the latest version is 3.0.75
According to the [URL=https://www.eldos.com/cbfs/download-release.php]Downloads Page[/URL] the latest version is 3.0.76

I assume the Downloads page is fine (and the My Account is just out of sync), but it when installed it claims to be the evaluation version. Are there any difference between the release and the evaluation installers that could cause problems?
Posted: 05/05/2010 05:16:03
by Takhir Bedertdinov (Premium support level)

My Control Center / My Downloads points to package with 3.0.76.x files in cbfs.cab, so I guess My Downloads page was not updated. But would be good also to fix versions of HelperDLLs\Installer dll files - 2.5.55.159 found in new cbfsinst.dll, all platforms (I verified - this is just created file from new package). DLL entries look correct - from CBFS 3.0 (Module and so on).
Posted: 05/05/2010 08:16:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Version number in control center updated, cbfsinst number will be updated in the next build. Thank you for pointing at the issues.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1247 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!