EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

VMounter example app does not compile

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 02/23/2010 17:06:10
by Chris Schirlinger (Standard support level)

FYI: I got an error compiling the raw, out of the box, sample app (DotNet folder) called VMounter

I checked the VDisk sample app and it does not use the UseSystemCache in its code
Code
Error   1   'CallbackFS.CallbackFileSystem' does not contain a definition for 'UseSystemCache' and no extension method 'UseSystemCache' accepting a first argument of type 'CallbackFS.CallbackFileSystem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   D:\testing\EldoS\Callback File System\Samples\dotNET\C#\VMounter\Form1.cs   97   23   VMounter_VS2008
Posted: 02/23/2010 18:25:59
by Chris Schirlinger (Standard support level)

While I am at it, can I suggest a small change, and that is naming the samples something other than Mounter

It can get confusing while looking at them since that are *ALL* called Mounter (Main form, project name, solution name etc) so you can get confused looking at the Mounter in VDisk as opposed to the Mounter in VMounter
Posted: 02/25/2010 02:08:14
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the report. UseSystemCache was deprecated and removed in 3.0.

As for file names, - yes, this is a leftover from the first versions. We will change this as well.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1531 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!